1) I love you
2) I just called to hear your voice.
3) Is there anything I can do to make things better?
4) You look nice today.
5) Did you lose some weight?
6) You complete me.
7) I missed you.
8) No matter what happens, we will get through this together.
9) Our kids just don’t know how lucky they are to have you as a mother..
10) Enjoy your night out with the girls.
11) I’m sorry.
12) You did a good job.
13) I need you.
14) If that’s what you really want to do, I’m behind you all the way.
15) I’m proud of you.
16) Let’s go out tonight.
17) God must have spent a little more time on you.
18) Whenever you’re frustrated, depressed, confused or feeling that the
whole world is closing in on you, remember that I’m here for you.
19) I’ll take the kids with me; you need a break.
20) You were right; I was wrong.
21) I trust you.
22) Did you make an appointment to get a mammogram and Pap smear?
23) I don’t care what anyone says; I know I couldn’t have done it without you.
24) Thank you for being the woman that you are.
25) If they turned the clocks back, I’d marry you all over again. Making a woman feel like a woman and reassuring her that she’s your woman are the most powerful ingredients in an incandescent love relationship.
Remember, Brothers, there is extraordinary power in the spoken word. So if you have a woman in your life that has changed your life, then start to speak up! She usually isn’t fancy enough or pretty enough to turn our heads.
She might not have a 36-26-36 figure or possess a fancy pedigree or law degree. She might not have a “body like Janet with a face”. But as you mature, you’ll realize it is better to find someone who loves you for you than a body to impress your buddies.
She needs a man who will listen and be attentive, because she will surely give you that.
A good woman is not the perfect face, body and certainly not to be compared to other women you have known or would like to know.
She is not perfect but her love is perfect in its unconditional nature. She needs your kindness, gentleness, and support.
She doesn’t need to feel as if she is on display; only valued for her appearance or sexual prowess – both of which must inevitably depreciate with time so that you can feel justified in leaving her for a newer, better model.
A good woman doesn’t necessarily have to look like a model, cook like a chef, love like a wildcat, or have the body of a 20 year old. She doesn’t always agree with you and may push you as she pushes herself to do better and be a better person. Don’t judge her by centerfold standards. No one will be young and beautiful forever.
Look within her to see her true value.
All women are not controlling, demanding, nags.
They can appreciate a good man.